Join our team of innovators solving urban design and growth challenges using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. We are world leaders in this field. Our CEO, Bradley Rasmussen, often presents at industry conferences and is sought out member on PlanTech and UrbanTech panels.
We have a policy of “Giving IT Back”. We are providing pathways and experience for undergraduates and graduates to give them a start in the Information Technology and Urban Planning profession.
Who We Are Looking For:
Sizztech is about to undertake a significant re-architecture and upgrade to the Forecaz platform due to customer demand. We are looking for a mid-level .NET Developer who wants to grow their skills in AI technologies, .NETCore and geospatial technologies and contribute to delivering our enhanced version of Forecaz.
We also want someone who is excited to work in a collaborative and flat-structured team environment. You will be comfortable bringing new ideas to the team while being receptive to constructive feedback. You will work with us on an ongoing full-time basis at our office in Brisbane.
As a .NET Developer in our team, you should:
- Been exposed/worked on .NET software development projects (preferably for 2 to 3 years or more)
- Want exposure and grow your skills relating to
- Geospatial technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Provide support and enhancements to Forecaz.
- Have a passion for helping our customers get the best out of our software.
Sound like you?
Check out the skills below. If you have the required skills and experience in some of the other technologies listed, we would love to receive your application (including your cover letter and resume).
What Skills You Should Have:
- Experience or exposure to the following Back-end languages and frameworks:
- C# (required)
- Entity Framework (required)
- SQL (required)
- .NET Core
- Or other comparable languages
- Experience or exposure to the following Front-end languages and frameworks:
- Tailwind CSS
- Supporting customers using an ITIL service management tool
- Reviewing, cleaning and uploading data to a database (SQL or equivalent)
- Writing test cases (using industry best practices)
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies/development frameworks
- Use of Agile management tools such as:
- Azure DevOps
- Or other Deployment Pipelines (CI/CD)
- Use of Azure/AWS cloud-based environments
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Command Query Responsibility Segregation patterns (CQRS)
- Domain Driven Design
Working at Sizztech offers you:
- Flexible working conditions with work-from-home available.
- Working on a world-leading technology platform in a modern and collaborative environment.
- End-of-trip facilities with bicycle parking and showers with a free towel service.
- A competitive salary based on the applicant’s level of capabilities and experience.
- Regular tech meetups and social events located in the building, plus other team events.
How to apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a short cover letter detailing the skills and experience you would bring to the team.
This role is based in Brisbane QLD and only open to applicants who have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Sizztech is dedicated to attracting and developing our team regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications from all sectors of the community are encouraged.