Join our team of innovators solving urban design and growth challenges using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Software Developer Internship – Paid Position
Who we are looking for:
Sizztech is looking for a passionate person who is an undergraduate in their final year(s) of study or a recent graduate to join the team. You will assist the team with various functions across all areas of our operations.
This internship is paid, with your remuneration based on your age and experience. You will work with us on a casual basis for 3 months. Typically, you will be working 16 hours to 24 hours per week.
As an Intern Software Developer in our team, you should:
- Been exposed/worked on software development projects within your degree.
- Have a passion for learning new technologies and frameworks.
- Want exposure to the innovative use of:
- Geospatial technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Big Data
- What to help our customers get the best out of our software.
- Want to work on supporting and developing new enhancements to Forecaz and other projects we have in the pipeline.
Sound like you?
Check out the skills below and as long as you can do at least a few of these things we would love to receive your application (including your short cover letter and resume).
What skills you may have:
- Experience or exposure to the following Back-end languages:
- .NET 5
- Or other comparable languages
- Experience or exposure the to following Front-end languages and frameworks:
- Supporting customers using an ITIL service management tool (escalating as required and keeping the customer updated).
- Reviewing, cleaning and uploading data to a database (SQL or equivalent)
- Writing test cases (using industry best practices).
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies/development frameworks.
- Use of Agile management tools such as:
- Azure DevOps
- Or other Deployment Pipelines (CI/CD)
- Use of Azure/AWS cloud-based environments.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Working at Sizztech offers you:
- The opportunity to learn core skills the IT industry require but are not taught at University.
- Gain experience using AI & ML technologies to solve complex problems.
- Skills and experience making you job ready at the end of the internship.
- Flexible working conditions.
- End-of-Trip Facilities with bicycle parking and showers.
- Work in a location that has regular tech meetups and social events that allow you to expand your industry networks.
- The opportunity for the internship to transition into a permanent position at Sizztech.
How to apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a short cover letter detailing the skills and experience you would bring to the team.
Sizztech is dedicated to attracting and developing our team regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.